Business Process Manual - Kick Start ClassesKick-start Classes for Creating Your Own BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
This is a one day course where you will learn from Deborah Wilkinson–Gray how to create your own BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL.
The courses are held from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm with a one hour lunch break. At the end of the course you will not only have made a great start to your own BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL and an understanding of where to from here but you will also take with you a copy of Deborah’s book – A Guide to Creating Your Owner Business Process Manual.
- You will understand why you need to have this information recorded
- You will be able to break down the sections and research to create your own BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
- You will commence the creation of your own BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
LESSONS WILL COVER:
- Introduction – why you need a BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
- Discussion on what needs to be included in the BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
- Introduction about your business
- Deciding what information you need to put in your BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL
- Creating your table of contents
- You have made a start but don’t have the time – now what?
Contact Deb for more information
Owner / CEO
I have a background as an Executive Assistant / Office Manager working for private business, medical offices, real estate agencies, tertiary organisations and local government. This has given me an extensive insight for the serious need for a robust in-depth BUSINESS PROCESS MANUAL to ensure business operations and processes are run correctly, which has become my forte. It follows that this should also apply to the home and personal environment.